Eric and Robin are good friends of ours. We share a practice space, we draw dirty things on each other’s writeboards, but I would not be painting a complete picture if I didn’t mention that they tour in a Mercury Sable station wagon. This is, in fact, the second one that Eric has owned, and he definitely sees the trend continuing.
So kids, when you see this friendly maroon wagon pull up at half time of your game, I’m sorry, they don’t have orange slices, but they do know how to play a good rock song.
Silian Rail May tour dates:
- 5/10: Cafe Coda, Chico, CA
- 5/11: Germex Haus, Portland, OR
- 5/12: Chop Suey, Seattle, WA
- 5/13: Le Voyeur, Olympia, WA
- 5/15: Bootleg, Los Angeles, CA
- 5/16: Soda Bar, San Diego, CA
- 5/17: Biko Garage, Santa Barbara, CA
- 5/18: House Show, San Jose, CA
- 5/19: The Den, Oakland, CA